Are you entitled?

Pupil Premium

Is your child entitled to Pupil Premium?

You may apply for free school meals if you are entitled to receive one of the following:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance (IBJSA)
- An Income- related Employment Support Allowance (ESA(IR))
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax credit (provided you are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, assessed by HM Revenue and Customs, that from 6th April 2009 does not exceed £16,190)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.

If you fulfil any of the above criteria and wish to apply, please complete an application and return it to the address at the bottom of the form. You can collect a form from school office or it is available to download using the following link:


If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact the school office or your child's class teacher.